IMPORTANT : Food is provided throughout the entire event at no cost (inclusive in the admission fee).
FRIDAY 29th of April
Main Activity (Everyone – Business People, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Designers, Creatives, Techs, Inventors)
- 02:30 PM Welcome, Nibblies and Networking
- 03:00 PM Get Coding Regional Australia Address (Liam O’Duibhir)
- 03:05 PM KEYNOTE 1 : Ed Husic, Federal Labor MP and Opposition Spokesperson on Innovation
- 03:20 PM KEYNOTE 2 : Max Kaye, Leader & Co-founder, FLUX (political party), former Bitcoin Developer
- 03:35 PM Team formation and Idea Brainstorming
- 06:30 PM Quickfire Show and Tell
Parrallel Event – Co-Founder Speed Dating (7pm to 8:30PM)
Developers and Creatives this is your chance to pair up with a ‘Growth Hacker’
- 07:00 PM Co-Founder Speed Dating
- 08:30 PM End of Co-Founder Speed Dating
- 09:30 PM PM Quickfire Show and Tell
- 10:00 PM Official End of Evening
SATURDAY 1st of May
- 08:30 AM Resumption with Hackagong projects
- 10:00 AM Inspirational talk – speaker to be confirmed
- 11:00 AM Devpost Updates
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 12:30 PM Judges Rounds starting
- 02:00 PM Vision Statement (To be Announced)
- 02:20 PM Winners announcement
- 02:30 PM Close
NOTE : If you have any energy left…the SeaChange StartUp Camp starts in another 30 minutes. Good Luck!!!
- Technical Merit
How good is your solution compared to others, what new approach have you taken, what technical limitations have you identified and how will you address those
- Community Benefit
How will your solution help other humans, and on what scale
- Presentation and Communication
Did you communicate your idea well to the judges?
- Domain Specialty
How revolutionary and ground-breaking is the project within its sector? Amongst other solutions to similar problems, how cool is the hack and how well does it solve the problem?
- Commercial application
How well have you identified and/or addressed a commercial opportunity. Does the hack stack up against commercial alternatives, but have some advantage given some refinement? Does it represent an untapped commercial opportunity?
0417 579 079