- Anyone can participate… no web or business experience necessary (though it helps) – just bring energy and enthusiasm and your ideas!
- Teams brainstorm to come up with a great idea and work intensively under our Start Up Camp guidance to make their business concept a sure-fire success.
- The team’s idea is pitched to a specially-chosen panel of web-business experts and investors to receive invaluable feedback and advice on making it work.
The programme (All Times Approx) :
SATURDAY 30th of April
Main Activity (Everyone – Business People, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Designers, Creatives, Techs, Inventors)
NOTE : The Hackagong Bega event will conclude just prior to the commencement of the StartUp Camp
- 02:30 PM Welcome, Nibblies and Networking
- 03:00 PM State of the StartUp Hub Address (Liam O’Duibhir)
- 03:05 PM KEYNOTE 1 : Dr Sarah Pearson, Head of Canberra Innovation Network (CBRIN)
- 03:30 PM KEYNOTE 2 : Aidan Coleman, CEO Bega Cheese – the Billion Dollar Unicorn in the Bega Valley
- 03:45 PM A word from our Main Sponsor : Peter Masterton, Dept of Industry and Science
- 03:50 PM Team formation and Idea Brainstorming
NOTE : Light food will be available to the entrepreneurs throughout the evening.
- 06:00 PM Summary of business ideas…groups underway
- 06:15 PM First Draft Presentations
- 06:30 PM Resumption with Start Up Camp projects
- 09:00 PM Inspirational talk – speaker to be confirmed
- 10:00 PM Official End of Evening
SUNDAY 1st of May
- 08:30 AM Resumption with Start Up Camp projects
- 10:00 AM Inspirational talk – speaker to be confirmed
- 11:00 AM Final Presentation Rehearsal
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 12:15 PM Lightning Pitches ‘warm up’ (Just get up and pitch something!!!)
- 12:45 PM Final Presentations to Investor Panel: To be announced
- 02:00 PM Vision Statement (To be Announced)
- 02:20 PM Winners announcement
- 02:30 PM Close
0417 579 079