“THE SEA CHANGE START UP CAMP”
Got a really clever idea for a web business? Then come to the Sea Change Start Up Camp in Merimbula on May 29th 2015…one of the only StartUp Camps to be held outside of a Metropolitan region in Australia.
Start Up Camp is an intensive entrepreneurship workshop where participants will go from an idea to a concept web business, and pitch for funding to an expert panel, in one weekend.
The event is being run by IntoIT in association with Canberra’s leading StartUp Advisory Service, Lighthouse Innovation (http://lighthouseinnovation.com.au/).
Some key points :-
- Participants apply as individuals and work in teams of 5 or 6.
- Teams will brainstorm ideas on the first day
- You are going to be busy – work on Friday evening, all day Saturday, and then present your pitch to the expert panel that evening. Phew!!! How Cool – leaves all day Sunday for Relaxin’ surfin or touristing in one of Australia’s most beautiful locations.
At the end of the weekend you will:
- have experienced the thrill of starting a business
- have met and learned from some experienced Australian entrepreneurs
- find out more about the sourcing funding for your fantastic web business idea.
- have worked hard and had a lot of fun
- spent time in a great place (see images of Merimbula here)
Some details :
- the fun/work starts at 5PM on Friday the 29th May 2015 and finishes on Saturday evening the 30th May at 8pm
- the venue is the Pambula Surf Life Saving Club (click here)…how amazing is that…building your digital business future literally ‘on the beach’
- Food will be provided throughout the whole weekend…so stick around and work with your team.
Whatever your strength – Technical, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations – come along…
Places are limited, so register now and secure your spot!
Visit http://seachange4.eventbrite.com.au// and book your seat at the Merimbula Camp.
Want to know more? Email us at SeaChangeStartUp@intoitsapphirecoast.com and we will answer all your questions.
Don’t know what a start up camp is? These sites will tell you more, otherwise just get in touch …
Need a place to stay? Check out the Sapphire Coast Tourism Website