“THE SEA CHANGE START UP CAMP”
Got a really clever idea for a web business? Then come to the Sea Change Start Up Camp in Merimbula on March 9th 2012…one of the first ever to be held outside of a Metropolitan region in Australia.
Start Up Camp is an intensive entrepreneurship workshop where participants will go from an idea to a concept web business, and pitch for funding to an expert panel, in one weekend.
Some key points :-
- Participants apply as individuals and work in teams of 5 or 6.
- Teams will brainstorm ideas on the first day
- You are going to be busy – work on Friday evening, all day Saturday, and then present your pitch to the expert panel on Sunday morning. Phew!!!
At the end of the weekend you will:
- have experienced the thrill of starting a business
- have met and learned from some experienced Australian entrepreneurs
- find out more about the sourcing funding for your fantastic web business idea.
- have worked hard and had a lot of fun
- spent time in a great place (see images of Merimbula here)
Some details :
- the fun/work starts at 5PM on Friday the 9th March 2012 and finishes on Sunday morning the 11th March at 12 noon
- the venue is the Pambula Surf Life Saving Club (click here)…how amazing is that…building your digital business future literally ‘on the beach’
- Food will be provided throughout the whole weekend…so stick around and work with your team.
Whatever your strength – Technical, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations – come along…
Places are limited, so register now and secure your spot!
Visit http://seachangestartup1.eventbrite.com/ and book your seat at the Merimbula Camp.
Want to know more? Email us at SeaChangeStartUp@intoitsapphirecoast.com and we will answer all your questions.
Don’t know what a start up camp is? These sites will tell you more, otherwise just get in touch …
Need a place to stay? Check out Merimbula’s “GottaGetaway” :- http://www.getawaymerimbula.com.au/
SeaChangeStartUp Merimbula – brought to you by Ivan McKay and Liam O’Duibhir – email SeaChangeStartUp@intoitsapphirecoast.com